Boosta is looking for Batman and Robin of product management who will fight for the user’s satisfaction, the easiest way through the sales funnel, retention, and of course, profit. You will work with top education products of the global market, which have high volumes of traffic for testing hypotheses, AI, which is in charge of our skilled guys from Data Science, freedom of action to implement ideas, cool analytical dashboards, and the best team of expert colleagues!
There’s no need to write about the required hard skills in detail here, but you can read about them by following the links attached in the comments. However, it’s worth mentioning that we need an A-player who is not afraid of technically challenging tasks, the one who can use skills and experience to generate viable hypotheses more often than once in 9 months and transform them into a full-fledged project.
What do you need?
- Experience in Web development and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) in e-commerce or Leadgen on funnel steps (order form, checkout page etc.). For the USA target audience would be a plus
- Understanding of the customer journey and how to map out user flows
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with GA, Amplitude, Tag Manager, Figma/Sketch/Axure
- Strong experience driving A/B testing and funnel optimization
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
What will you do?
- Ongoing web development and funnel conversion optimization process of different websites in the same field
- Apply analytical thinking and use existing data to derive meaning and deploy testing and optimization.
- Perform audits of web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to web develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plans.
- Spot and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including order forms, checkout and other.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
- Collaborate with other product managers and CRO Specialist to create and prioritize a product backlog
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
- You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
- The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
- We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
- Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
- We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more
- You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
- 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
- And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
Well, there’s a good HR tradition to finish the job description on a positive note, so here it is: you can always count on snacks, videogames, and random chats with colleagues (“all included” style!), use corporate discounts within our partner companies network, take care of your health through the corporate insurance plan, meet awesome girls and guys, and many other cool perks!
You can read more details about us here!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts