Hi) Nice to meet you!
Here is Boosta – IT Product Company, which has recently celebrated 5 years on the market.
Now we are looking for Middle PPC Specialist to join one of our teams.
Can you enhance the hits, but there is no money for it?
Can you develop campaigns in autopilot mode having no wish just to sit around?
Do you want and are you able to achieve more?
Then you should definitely apply!
Especially if you find it easy to run and rerun ad accounts. You know that a particular amount of clicks will be ‘eaten’ by the soft. And your accounts sometimes are banned.
Even if that happens, you can easily update a list of unnecessary IP addresses, reset an account, making sure that advertising campaigns will last longer.
There… we have finally met each other.
Send us your resume for more details.
A few facts about our company:
– We create and promote websites for Ukrainian and Western markets
– We develop marketing tools for SEO experts.
The skills we need our applicants to have:
– Google Adwords, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, Google Ads scripts – strong
– HTML/CSS – basic
– Analytical skills – ROI, ROMI, ROAS, C1, CAC, LTV, etc – strong
– Using TDS – strong
We have clients from all over the world (from America to Japan), so you will be required to:
– Prepare and set up accounts.
– Launch campaigns for English speaking countries.
– Together with our developers dressed in Star Wars T-Shirts, create outstanding landing pages.
– Together with our international copywriters, make up ‘active’ ads and texts for landing pages.
– Keep an eye on different campaigns, bids, keywords.
– Look for connections that work and keep them to yourself.
– Set up successful campaigns in other languages (even if you don’t know them) an.
– Update the lists of unnecessary IP, allocate traffic distribution, search for new anti-fraud systems (if there is a need for them).
– Enjoy your work and career progress.
The application process is as follows:
1st step: a phone call with a recruiter (less than 30 mins)
2nd step: a meeting with TL and HR/recruiter (about 1 hour)
3rd step: a test
Your first days at Boosta will be a bit extraordinary, and this is why:
– Our HRs have created a great 2-days interactive adaptation system, which will involve you in the corporate culture as well as traditions and values. So by the end of the second day, you will know everything about Boosta.
– Probation period will last for three months. There will be a mentor who will help you to integrate into the working process and will introduce you to all the team members.
– You will be surrounded by intelligent, caring and talented colleagues
– There will be open-air parties with hookahs, music and friendly atmosphere
– You will be able to speak from the depth of your heart during our Speaking Clubs
– There are flexible hours that give our employees an opportunity to plan the day and work from home from time to time
– You will have 18 vacation days, 5 additional days-off and 5 sick leaves per year
– We always have something to eat in our kitchen and on a coffee-point (from fruit and vegetables to pizza and hot-dog days)
– We understand the value of education so each week different speakers give lectures on various issues
– We have online and offline library
– We are quite active and always participate in Race Nation, Be more human and other marathons 🙂
If you like this job post, send your resume asap and join our team!
To get more information about the company, click on the link below:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts
If you have no resume or have more questions, call us!