We are Boosta. We develop cutting-edge projects of our own and engage them in promotional strategies geared towards Western markets.
Now we are looking for Outreach specialist to work on USA content project with e-commerce store elements.
Do you know how to contact any web-specialist? Do you want to be in trend and involved in a truly fascinating white niche? Do you understand why links and branding are needed and how they work? Can you take an objection and not care about a «no» from a web-specialist? If you can answer «yes» to these questions, then wait till we describe your work-flow – this will wipe out all the doubts about applying
– English: Upper-Intermediate/Advanced;
– Similar experience 1+ year;
– Business correspondence skills;
– Handling Objections;
– Fundamental knowledge of Ahrefs, SEMRush and/or other web analytical tools (for finding content gaps and donor research).
Additional requirements (will be a plus):
Basic knowledge of:
– SEO and browser-plugins;
– Not-outreach link building (astroturfing, catalogs, satellites, others);
– Attentiveness and perseverance;
– Ability to self-organize, meet deadlines, make decisions independently, and cope with monotonous tasks;
– A creative approach, a good sense of humor, and a desire to grow.
– Outreach and guest blogging;
– Create (with SEO), execute, and implement outreach plans;
– Find and analyze websites for relevant link building opportunities;
– Collaborate with webmasters/editors of websites for link building;
– Research and define interesting content to implement the best content strategy;
– Test marketing emails/outreach methods;
– Content planning;
– Branding through content.
Why you’ll want to become part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise;
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance;
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, we are ready to offer various training opportunities, conferences, and English speaking classes on a regular basis;
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence);
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year;
– You will find different treats in the kitchen: cookies, fruit and we even have salad days!
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive salary in Boosta.
Contact us right now!