Boosta is an international multi-product IT company developing IT products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 300+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
Do you ‘watch’ Ahrefs more often than TV, made numerous keyword researches and even more competitor / niche researches.
Obviously you’re an SEO specialist)) Most likely you want to work in a highly competitive niche with a result-oriented team which knows how to work with fun and ready for new challenges.
Are you still reading this job description?) So you are ready to make yourself a challenge and start a new cool stage of your professional life as we still have a vacant SEO specialist position.
You will be responsible for:
– Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy;
– Deep niche / competitor research;
– Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization;
– Regularly perform thorough keywords research;
– Identify key SEO KPIs;
– Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs;
– Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner;
– Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization;
– Collaborate with web developers, linkbuildres and marketing team;
– Regularly measure the effectiveness of SEO campaigns by interpreting metrics via SEO tools and the intelligent use of web analytics.
– 3+ years SEO experience;
– Profound knowledge of Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, A-parser, SimilarWeb, ZennoPoster;
– Profound knowledge of GA & GSC;
– Upper intermediate English (Written).
How do we interact with suitable candidates:
Stage 1: A phone call from a recruiter (up to 15 minutes). English test.
Stage 2: Online interview with a recruiter and TL.
Stage 3: Test task.
Stage 4: Offer!
Why you’ll want to become part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise;
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis;
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance;
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis;
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence);
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year;
– 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?;
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta!