We are Boosta, a multiproduct IT company, and we’re already 7 years old!
We are currently searching for a Middle/Senior PHP Developer to join one of our teams. The product we’re working on is a large educational platform that provides students with academic assistance services, access to learning databases, AI algorithms that analyze the quality of academic papers, and many more.
More than 500 000 users from the U.S. and Europe visit our platform each month.
Tech stack for the project:
Symfony, PHP, MongoDB, Memcached, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, TypeScript, SCSS.
– PHP, JS, and MySQL knowledge;
– Commercial experience of working with Symfony;
– Knowledge and application of SOLID and Design patterns principles;
– Knowledge of the Linux command line.
A PHP developer on our team will perform the following tasks:
– Developing new functionality;
– Test coverage;
– Legacy code optimization and refactoring;
– Communication with the team to solve the assigned tasks;
Would be beneficial:
– TypeScript knowledge
– Experience with Unit/Integration tests
– Experience with React
– Experience with Docker
What do we offer?
– Health insurance;
– Weekly seminars of different speakers from different domains, online and offline libraries, compensation for courses and, of course, corporate English classes;
– Flexible schedule, as well as the ability to work remotely;
– 18 working days of vacation, as well as + 5 additional day offs and 35 sick leaves per year;
– The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee. It ensures integration into the team and allows an employee to start working comfortably as quickly as possible;
– We are very athletic guys! We always take part in Race Nation, Be more human, Races under the Chestnuts, and wherever one can run 🙂
If you like our vacancy, send your CV ASAP and join us!