Please apply for this position only if you are ready to become a part of a wonderful large team, with big ambitions, great sense of humor, high expectations for the professionalism of each team member and work on the tasks that make a difference.
Boosta is an international multi-product IT company developing IT products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools. Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 300+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
Currently, we are looking for a strong Middle Product Manager to join our team and work on the improvement of our main product in the education sphere.
What we expect:
– Experience in Web development and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) in e-commerce or Leadgen on funnel steps (order form, checkout page, etc.). For the USA target audience would be a plus
– Understanding of the customer journey and how to map out user flows
– Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
– Hands-on experience with GA, Amplitude, Tag Manager, Figma/Sketch/Axure
– Strong experience driving A/B testing and funnel optimization
– Fluent English (both written and spoken)
– Highly proactive and solution-oriented, a team player and self-starter
– Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues
– Well-structured and attentive to details
– Must have a good sense of humour
– Ongoing web development and funnel conversion optimization process of different websites in the same field
– Apply analytical thinking and use existing data to derive meaning and deploy testing and optimization.
– Perform audits of web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
– Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to web develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plans.
– Spot and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including order forms, checkout and other.
– A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
– Collaborate with other product managers and CRO Specialist to create and prioritize a product backlog
– Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
Why you’ll want to become part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sport events and much more.
– You’ll get 18 vacation work days, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
– 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta