Please apply for this position only if you are ready to become a part of a wonderful large team, with big ambitions, a great sense of humor, high expectations for the professionalism of each team member and work on the tasks that make a difference.
Boosta is an international multi-product IT company developing IT products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools. Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 300+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta – family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
Currently, we are looking for a Junior Product Manager (CRO) to join our team and work on the improvement of our main product in the education sphere.
What we expect:
– Deep understanding of usability and key drivers to conversion
– Understanding of A/B testing statistics
– Experience with qualitative and quantitative research
– Hands-on experience with GA, Amplitude, Tag Manager, Figma/Sketch/Axure
– Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Will be a plus:
– Experience in creating a CJM, Value Proposition Canvas, Personal
– Strong copywriting skills with a focus on value proposition and sales
– Highly proactive and solution-oriented, a team player and self-starter
– Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues
– Increase the effectiveness of UX/UI, design, functionality and onsite content through systematic A/B testing-
– Monitor and report on KPI’s for the website — monitoring trends, providing actionable insights and recommendations.
– Perform analysis of landing pages and sales funnels
– Conduct competitive analysis to use for benchmarking purposes
– Work with a team of designers and developers to achieve company goals
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sport events and much more.
– You’ll get 18 vacation work days, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
– 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta