Boosta is looking for a Junior Content Writer who will report directly to the Content Manager. We’re looking for a person with excellent English skills and a passion for writing.
You’ll be spending your days learning everything there is to know about content.
You’ll write a lot, edit from time to time and proofread rarely.Emails, banners and notifications will be your main focus, but you’ll also be dealing with texts for websites and scripts for Customer Care agents.
Sounds interesting? Apply right now to join our amazing team in Kyiv.
What do you need?
- English (C1)
- Microsoft Word + Google Docs (Proficient)
- Microsoft Excel + Google Sheets (Basic)
- Writing proficiency
- Understanding of writing vs rewriting; editing vs proofreading; content writing vs copywriting
What will you do?
- Writing, editing and proofreading
- Developing content for emails, banners, notifications, scripts, texts for websites, etc., according to the established requirements
- Working closely with the content manager, email marketing managers, designers, etc.
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
- You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
- The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
- We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
- Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
- We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more
- You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
- 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
- And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
To know more about us:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts