Are you a super attentive and result-oriented person? Do you want to work in recruiting and develop yourself together with our dream team?
If yes, then welcome to our company! Our Recruiting team is looking for another International Recruiter – a responsible person who loves to take care of people, generates cool ideas for finding new specialists and strives for continuous development and training.
We believe in the power of recruiting because the right people are the key to the company’s success.
What experience and knowledge is important?
– at least 2 years of experience in the position of Recruiter in an IT company or a recruiting agency (required);
– experience in leading technical vacancies;
– knowledge of recruiting techniques;
– knowledge of search channels for IT specialists;
– experience in conducting interviews (competency-based interviews will be a plus);
– passing recruiting courses (will be a plus).
What soft skills are important?
– diligence, responsibility, attentiveness, punctuality, independence;
– assertiveness, initiative;
– the ability to work in multitasking mode, to make contact easily and find a common language with different people;
– diplomacy, decency;
– result orientation;
– the ability to understand the details.
What functions does this role involve?
– communication with internal hiring managers;
– preparation and publication of new vacancies;
– direct search for specialists abroad;
– organizing and conducting interviews;
– providing feedback on the candidate to the customer;
– maintaining a database of candidates in Jira;
– taking recommendations for the candidate (at the request of the customer);
– conducting an analyst upon request;
– performing other tasks from TL.
How do we interact with suitable candidates?
1st stage: communication with the recruiter
2nd stage: personal meeting with HRD
3rd stage: offer!
What will your first days at Boosta be like?
– Our HRs have developed a cool 2-day adaptation system, which in an interactive format will help you get involved in the culture, traditions and values of the company. So by the end of the 2nd day, you will know everything about us 🙂
– The trial period for this position is 3 months, which will show how much we fit together. Don’t worry, you will have a mentor from the team who will help you quickly adapt to the workflow and introduce you to the team members.
– you will be surrounded by smart, caring and talented colleagues
– outdoor parties with hookahs, music and soulful company
– you can “speak from the depth of your heart” at our speaking clubs
– flexible schedule: you can independently plan your working day and periodically work from home
– you will have 18 working days of vacation, plus 5 additional days off and 5 sick leaves per year
– we understand the value of training, we have weekly reports of internal and external speakers on various topics
– there is an internal library, both online and offline
– we are very athletic guys! We always take part in Race Nation, Be more human, Races under the Chestnuts and wherever people run 🙂
If our vacancy is to your liking, then quickly send your resume and join us!