Hello, we are Boosta!
An international multi-product IT company developing products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 450+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
The Accounting team is a team of like-minded people who value professional competencies as highly as personal skills.
We are result-oriented, ready for unforeseen tasks, but we are steadily moving towards our goals.
We will be very glad if your expectations, dear candidate, coincide with our proposal!
– Work experience in a similar position at least 3 years
– Understanding of accounting principles, knowledge of IFRS, GAAP
– Work experience / understanding of the principles of accounting systems (QuickBooks, analogs)
– Understanding the principles of tax legislation
– Experience with large data sets in Excel
– Confident user of Google services
– Higher education (finance / economics)
– Knowledge of English at an intermediate level
– Initiative, proactivity
– The ability to work in a team, take responsibility for yourself
– Able to work independently
– Process Improvement approach
– Strong work ethic and standards with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
– the ability to prioritize while working in multitasking mode, responsibility for completing Dead Lines
– the ability to quickly adapt to changes and learn
– Control of the correctness of financial transactions in the QuickBooks accounting system
– Preparation and control of primary documentation for DropBox and systematization of documentation for FIN – JIRA, Upwork projects
– Preparation and processing of QuickBooks data for accounting Remote Companies
– Accounting of Remote Companies, preparation of monthly interim reports
– Preparation of Income Statement and Statement of Financial Position
– Preparation of regulated tax reporting for Remote Companies
– Support of external audit of Remote Companies
– Monitoring changes in accounting and tax accounting in incorporated countries, monitoring changes in legislation for controlled foreign companies
– Interaction with the Law Department, FinСontr Department, other for the effective performance of functional duties
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence)
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta