Hello, we are Boosta!
An international multi-product IT company developing products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 450+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
Now we are looking for an HR People Partner who can, wants, and knows how to do cool stuff!
What do you need?
- 1+ year of experience working in People Partner role, providing full HR support to Managers and Employees;
- You are an energetic, proactive and very well-organized person;
- Experience in providing HR support for the teams with headcount 100+;
- Experience in working with IT companies is a must;
- Experience in building and implementation of HR processes and development of HR tools;
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in changing environment;
- Understanding of main HR metrics;
- Successful examples of key talent retention;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff;
- High level of teamwork and networking;
- Excellent planning, time management, organization, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work in flexible way, capable to deliver business-focused solutions.
BA in Psychology would be a great plus
What will you do?
- Create, maintain, support and implement HR processes into daily activities of our teams, managers and employees;
- Communicate with TLs on the regular basis to assure that their life is super convenient;
- Ensure employees onboarding/offboarding process;
- Assist in employment, position transfers/rotations/dismissals;
- Contribute to employees motivation efforts;
- Work with company’s HRM system – BambooHR;
- Participate in face-to-face meetings;
- Resolve complex employee relations issues.
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
- You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise;
- The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis;
- We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance;
- Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis;
- We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more;
- You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year;
- 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
- And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
Well, there’s a good HR tradition to finish the job description on a positive note, so here it is: you can always count on snacks, videogames, and random chats with colleagues (“all included” style!), use corporate discounts within our partner companies network, take care of your health through the corporate insurance plan, meet awesome girls and guys, and many other cool perks!
You can read more details about us here!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts