I’m Diana. Email marketing specialist at Boosta with a few years of experience.
Over the last few years, our team built up many projects. Now we need some cool people, who will help us develop and strengthen them.
For this job, we are looking for a junior assistant, which will take care of the most creative part of the email marketer’s job — maintaining regular email campaigns.
It is fine if you do not understand this terminology or don’t know anything at all about marketing – we have all been there.
If you already had some experience in the field and want to develop further – that’s great too!
Key criteria we are looking for:
– Advanced English (we mean that)
– Based in Kyiv (at least for the first few months)
– Desire to learn, to grow, be valuable & do good 🙌🏻
What you will be doing:
– Creating and maintaining our content plan for different groups of customers (here you can go crazy with creativity)
– Communicating with our copywriter, a native English speaker, regarding the content for the emails
– Writing technical tasks for designers
– Building the emails
– Sending regular scheduled email campaigns
– Analyzing basic metrics
– Teaching you everything that a great Boosta email marketing specialist needs to know (and more if you’ll be interested)
– A young team with ambitions, plans & KPI’s
– Endless opportunities for career development (I’m living proof of it)
– Hassle-free work processes with a minimum of bureaucracy
– Truly flexible working hours
– And, of course, PlayStation & tons of cookies at our office at Olimpiyska metro station
Well, that’s it, I suppose. If you’re interested and feel like you can do it, please feel free to send your CV to our recruiter.
See you at the interview!