At the moment, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who’s fluent in English (both spoken and written), has rock-solid critical and analytical skills along with a strong desire to learn and grow in the IT sector.
The position of Editor/Proofreader will require you to have a keen eye for detail.
You’re going to be checking articles completed by freelance writers and make sure that grammar, word choice and adherence to paper instructions are kept in check.
You’ll also need to provide feedback regarding the performance of those writers and suggest possible areas for improvement.
By working with us, you’ll be able to:
– participate in company’s performance-related system of bonuses
– get opportunities for professional growth and development
– take initiative, suggest improvements and get paid for your ideas
– take part in engaging corporate parties and team-building events
– attend various workshops and seminars to advance skills and gain new ones
We’ll provide you with:
– a comfortable working environment
– fruits, cookies and other kinds of assorted snacks
– paid vacations, sick leaves, and days off
Who we are:
A young, friendly team with a strong focus on attaining goals and showing terrific results.
We like to work efficiently, boost our skills, and get our tasks done.
We also like to play hard just as well: hiking, hookah, Friday evenings with games, amusing corporate events – that’s what we’re all about.
If you are looking for an opportunity to fulfill your potential, along with your ideas, our company may be the right place for you!
Wish to make a difference and become part of the team? Send us your CV.