Hello there. We are «Boosta» – a young Ukrainian team currently looking for a Customer Support Representative to join us in our Lviv office.
Whether you are only looking for a first job or you already have some experience, if you are ready to do your best to succeed and explore new, Boosta is ready to give you all the means for that.
We cherish genuine, self-sufficient people, who are ready to move past their limits and are capable of taking care of their new responsibilities.
In return we offer:
– Flexible working hours because we believe in a good work-life balance;
– Fully paid personal training with your future TeamLead
– Reimbursement for taxi expenses
– Tasks and responsibilities aimed at making a difference
– A challenging, dynamic job – no two days are ever the same!
– No limits on your earnings
– Full support of your desire to grow and develop professionally (including free mentoring, English classes, lectures and workshops)
– A fast, young, ambitious team spending time in the informal atmosphere
– Outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence)
Seems like a great company to start your career and develop as a professional, right?
Wait till we describe your work-flow – this will wipe out all the doubts about applying 😉
So, what are the basic responsibilities of the Customer Support Representative?
Communication with clients from the US and European countries via chat, phone calls, as well as emails.
But at Boosta, customer support is more than sending out chat and email templates and following a call protocol. Other tasks include:
– building new and upgrade established channels, means, and processes to improve the customer journey
– up-selling company products in collaboration with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
– being an HR for our contractor’s team – motivate, encourage, and take care of our freelance partners
What will your day look like?
We offer the morning shift (7:00 – 15:00) that starts with double espresso and ends with americano, the day shift (15:00 – 22:00) that starts with latte and ends with a big cup of herbal tea and the night shift (22:00 – 07:00) that starts with espresso and ends with 2 or 3 more of those.
In between, there is a busy shift full of communication – hundreds of customers are using our website each day, so you will definitely have some fun time chatting with them as well as few challenging (but instructive) cases that would involve all your skills of a good listener and decision maker. Each successful resolution may be rewarded with a snack, but will definitely be rewarded with your supervisor’s attention and your team respect.
Who are we looking for?
– An engaging personality with excellent communications skills
– Refined written&spoken communication skills in English.
– An enthusiastic, inquisitive, and enterprising attitude
– A fast learner who is flexible and copes well under pressure
– Experience in the customer service industry is an advantage
– Participation in Work & Travel programs, internships, conference appearances, and abroad studies will be considered a major asset.
What makes us special:
By joining us, you’ll learn a new and marketable profession. In the shortest time frame, you’ll be able to earn a salary way above the industry standard in the Ukrainian IT sector.
As we have already mentioned, we cherish genuine, self-sufficient people, who are ready to move past their limits and are capable of taking care of their new responsibilities, so send your CV now!