We want you to make our customers satisfied and successful, whatever it takes!
If you love to dive deep into customers’ problems/likes/priorities/points of pain. If you are a process optimizer and like to eliminate inefficiencies. We are looking for a new member to join our great team!
We want our ideal candidate to have:
– At least 2 years experience in the same or relevant position: customer service, customer care, customer success
– Deep understanding of customer service metrics
– Experience in building relationships with customers
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
– Team management experience
– English – advanced
This will definitely highlight you among other candidates:
– Experience working with English speaking customers, in an international environment
– Experience in e-commerce/SaaS/digital
All these will help to cope with the responsibilities:
– Monitoring active orders of VIP and Loyal clients. Preventing problems and quality issues. Problematic orders handling
– Serving as a communication link between VIP process participants and other departments
– Extracting VIP and Loyal clients who grew inactive. Establishing contact and inactivity reasons. Retaining clients for activity renewal
– Organising processes: establishing contact with new VIP clients, onboarding
– Department analytics and reporting
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence)
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
– 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
Do you want to know more about the company?