We are Boosta – a multiproduct IT company and we are 6 years old already!
Now, we are looking for a Content Manager who will join one of our SEO teams. We are looking for an ambitious, creative candidate with an analytical mindset and a big desire to grow professionally.
If phrases like “As you know to get the features or to enter service first you need to sign up with the service” or “While you have the option of using PayPal in the site of your choice, you should note that you can only do so in online sites that accept PayPal” disappoint you, come join us!
– we create and promote our projects on the Western market;
– we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists.
The atmosphere of Boosta-family reigns in all our offices, the company has its own values, which we adhere to and which we are proud of.
We believe that people are the foundation of any business, so Boosta has many benefits for employees.
Content Manager in our team will deal with the following tasks:
– Creating content strategies
– Working with freelancers – finding them and monitoring the tasks
– Сontent editing
What skills are required:
– Proficiency in English (C2)
– Ability to multitask
– Experience with Google Sheets, Excel
– Being attentive to details
– Being a fast learner
– Sense of responsibility and perseverance
– flexible schedule
– comfortable office in the city center of Kyiv and comfy working environment
– 18 working days on vacation, 5 days off and 5 days sick leave
– tasty cookies and a friendly atmosphere are guaranteed
– all the awesomeness we have:)
If you have been looking for an opportunity to realize yourself and your ideas, our company is the place where you should be!
How we interact with candidates:
Stage 1: communication with the recruiter by phone (up to 30 minutes)
Stage 2: personal meeting with TL and HR/recruiter (1 hour)
If the vacancy seems suitable for you, apply right now!
To learn more about us, follow the links:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts