Please apply for this position only if you are ready to become a part of a wonderful large team with big ambitions, a great sense of humor, high expectations for the professionalism of each team member, and if you are willing to work in the city center and handle the tasks that make a difference.
We are a Ukraine-based IT company developing our own products for western markets in the field of marketing tools and education. Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 300+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere in the office.
We will gladly invite you for an interview if:
– You entered Business Analyst life more than 1 year ago
– You can find mistakes in this sentence “Largely populated areas is hard to monitor every individual, not remove some species from the beach.”, rewrite it and send to us together with your application
– You can’t resist simplifying complicated requests, streamlining business processes and know how to eat a whale in chunks
– You have that sixth sense that tells you when the user’s request is not what he really needs, and you can help to elicit those needs.
– You are a rising star in writing. Product managers, marketing and development teams can’t stop reading and rereading your documentation
– You always know when and how to supplement requirements with comprehensive graphical models
– You are a mix of a nerd, who double checks everything and loves order in everything, and strategist, who can evaluate a feature from a high perspective
– You know how to communicate both with developers and managers
– You’ve worked in Jira and Confluence before
You will fit in our team if:
– You are a team player
– You are a fast learner
– You are proactive and hate to be micromanaged
– You are not afraid of complex tasks and responsibility
– You have a great sense of humor
What responsibilities you will have:
– Review and validate incoming feature requests for compliance with the current state of the platform
– Translate business needs into a clear technical task
– Create new and maintain existing documentation of a project
– Close cooperation with Project Manager, Product Owner, Marketing, Product and Development Teams
– Educate new team members about the platform and answer incoming features-related questions from other teams
Why you’ll want to become part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, we are ready to offer various training opportunities, conferences, and English speaking classes on a regular basis.
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sport events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence)
– You’ll get 18 vacation work days, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
– You will find different treats in the kitchen: cookies, fruit and we even have salad days!
5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great view of Olympic Stadium from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive salary in Boosta