At the moment we have an open position of Billing Specialist. If you are experienced in the Customer Care area, heard smth about dispute resolution, and want to try yourself in IT company then this opportunity is for you. We are looking for a reliable person to perform tasks that will help us monitor our revenues.
You will be responsible for:
– Keeping track of money owed to us by customers;
– Preparing necessary documentation;
– Updating system records.
– Good command of English (both written and spoken);
– Customer-oriented and responsible attitude;
– Being able to handle night shifts;
– Ability to learn fast (we will teach you everything).
– We offer a flexible schedule and unlimited opportunities for development.
– We will help you to successfully start your career in a competitive and marketable sphere.
– We never limit your earnings. The sky is the limit: work hard, be enthusiastic, be productive and you will be rewarded.
How do we interact with suitable candidates:
Stage 1: A phone call from a recruiter (up to 15 minutes)
Stage 2: Online interview with TL and COO Boosta Lviv (30 min). Oral English communication is included.
Stage 3: Based on the result of the previous stage, we invite the candidate to take a written English test-task, online, or in our office. The candidate will be informed about the scheduled time of the test (30 min).
Stage 4: Offer!
What makes us special:
By joining us, you’ll learn a new and marketable profession. In the shortest time frame, you’ll be able to earn a salary way above the industry standard in the Ukrainian IT sector.
Our goal is to build a radically new format of collaboration between specialists and the company. It is based on common values, fueled by the desire to develop professionally and earn more as a result. We are committed to building a team that has no match in our country, and we believe that you can help us with that.
Just drop a message to us and start your journey with Boosta Family (and don’t forget to check out our Instagram @boosta.co to see all the fun we have after all working hours)