Hello! Welcome to our friendly team!
We are Boosta – IT Product Company, and we are present on the market for 5 years!
We look for an experienced Linkbuilder Specialist who will join one of our SEO-teams. We need an ambitious, creative candidate with analytical thinking and a desire to grow professionally.
– We are engaged in the creation and promotion of our projects in Western markets
– We develop marketing tools for SEO professionals
Boosta-family atmosphere is present in all our offices; the company has its values, which we adhere to and are proud of.
We are sure that people are the foundation of any business and that’s why Boosta has many benefits for its staff.
An Linkbuilder Specialist in our team will be engaged in the following tasks:
– Finding and analysing websites using SEO tools (we’ll tell you about them and teach you how to use them)
– Communication with webmasters according to the possibility of publishing unique content
– Communication with content managers to create high quality articles
– Publishing articles on various topics on blogs
– Testing email campaigns and outreach methods
– Creating technical tasks for writing content
– Dealing with different types of links (i.e. forum platforms / social networks / QA services).
– written English at the Upper-intermediate level
– written German at the Upper-intermediate level
– Google Sheets, Excelknowledge
– Desire to learn
How we interact with suitable candidates
1st Step: a phone interview with a recruiter (up to 30 min)
2nd Step: personal meeting with TL and Hr/recruiter and English test (1 hour)
How your first days in Boosta will look like
– you’ll be surrounded by smart, caring and talented colleagues
– outdoor parties with hookahs, musiсand pleasant company
– you will ‘speak from the deep hart’ while attending our Speaking Club
– flexible schedule – you can plan your workday by yourself, and sometimes work from home
– you will have 18 working days of vacation, as well as + 5 additional days off and 5 sick leaves per year
– we always have something to eat in the kitchen and coffee point: from seasonal fruits and vegetables to pizza-days and hot dogs (it will be delicious!)
– we understand the value of training; we have weekly reports of internal and external speakers on various topics; there is an internal library, both online and offline.
– we are very athletic guys! We always take part in Race Nation, Be more human, Run under chestnuts and everywhere they run 🙂
If you like our vacancy, then quickly send your resume – and join us!
To learn more about us, follow the links
Official website – https://boosta.biz/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru