Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with strong comprehension of the conversion rate optimization, and have knowledge of basic principles of design and page layout of web-projects.
- knowledge of the key factors of conversion, the ability to measure indicators and understand their purpose
- a confident user of system analytics – GA
- experience in BI – will be a plus
- AB/ABCD/AA tests
- experience in working with a worldwide market (The US, EU customers)
- understanding the basic principles of design and page layout of web-projects
- ability to check the site for quality of performance
- understanding the technologies applied for web-products: HTML, CSS
- understanding the essence of SEO tactics (site optimization and related tasks)
- understanding the fundamentals of the UI / UX design
- fluent level of English is a MUST
- focus on results
- excellent managerial and leadership qualities
- high analytical skills
- strong communication skills
- managing the website’s usability and operational functioning
- participation in the product strategy development
- benchmarking, analysis of market specifics, monitoring new trends, configuration, if necessary, of additional requirements for the product
- monitoring the performance metrics of the product, development, and implementation of projects
What do we offer?
- comfortable and cozy office
- fruits and sweets
- paid vacation, sick leave and days off
- corporate parties, team buildings, and training sessions
- get opportunities for professional growth and development
- take the initiative, suggest improvements
Few more words about us:
We like to work efficiently, boost our skills, and get our tasks done.
We also like to play hard just like that: hiking, hookah, Friday evenings with games, amusing corporate events.
If you are looking for an opportunity to fulfill your potential, along with your ideas, our company is the right place for you!
Wish to stand out from the crowd and become part of the team?
Send us your CV!